Fields marked with an * are required
Terms of Service
In order to prevent misunderstanding or miscommunication, the following is the Terms of Service that apply when booking a service with and hiring No More Dust (NMD) Maid Services LLC:
All clients (residential, commercial, post-construction):
1. All clients, regardless of type, should read and understand these Terms of Service. These apply and are legally binding to all our clients who book a service with us over the phone or by email.
2. No More Dust Maid Services LLC provides interior residential and commercial cleaning services only. We service residential and commercial properties. Only when hired to do a trash-out cleaning will we remove large amounts of clutter, items and trash to a client-provided dumpster container. Those trash-out cleaning services are at a different rate than our typical cleaning services.
3. Both the client and No More Dust Maid Services LLC and our Independent Contractors are responsible for clear communication and being responsible with the clients’ belongings and property. All incidents big or small are to be reported immediately.
4. No More Dust Maid Services LLC guarantees client satisfaction. We typically charge a flat rate to perform cleaning services based on the average amount of time to complete the cleaning of your size home. If we miss something included in your cleaning, we will come back to correct it for no extra charge. This guarantee is for 72 hours – you must notify and allow us back into the location to correct within 72 hours of the original cleaning. In addition to that, in the case we arrive to your home and determine you require additional services not booked, such as a deep clean, we will communicate the required changes and costs upfront. If you do not agree to the additional charges, we will perform your booked services but cannot guarantee you a complete cleaning. If we arrive to the home and determine there is excessive dust/dirt/grime/grease, we will add a heavy duty cleaning fee of $75 to your booking.
5. No More Dust Maid Services LLC reserves the right not to clean any home based on common sense policies that protect everyone like a safe working environment, presence or suspicion of bugs of any sort, presence of blood or hazardous material (i.e. mold, etc), and presence or suspicion of rodents of any kind.
6. Any wording, image, or other content found on No More Dust Maid Services LLC’s website, blog, Facebook page, or any other company-managed website or social media page are the sole responsibility and ownership of and by P. Noel, owner of No More Dust Maid Services LLC.
7. The laws of the State of Maryland dictate, determine, and describe the responsibilities of both parties (No More Dust Maid Services LLC and it’s client) in any matter of contention. NMD Maid Services LLC reserves the right to bring about court action if necessary, to retrieve payment. This will be done in Prince Georges County, Maryland where NMD Maid Services LLC is.
8. Recleans. All re-cleanings and refunds need to happen within 3-days of the original service. We appreciate the chance to make things right with a re-cleaning before any refunds. Per our policy, we can’t issue any refunds without doing a re-cleaning first.
In addition, we won’t be able to offer a refund or a re-cleaning if you try and hire our teams independently of No More Dust Maid Services LLC, are offensive or abusive to our teams, or you didn’t have running water or power during the time of the initial cleaning.
9. Uncontrollable natural events. Please keep in mind that residential cleaning has some unpredictable circumstances such as vehicle accidents on the road or health emergencies with the cleaning individual that may lead to last-minute rescheduling in rare instances. It may be best to schedule your cleanings in advance of having an event or turning over a property. We are not responsible for any outcomes resulting from an emergency reschedule due to the cleaner’s inability to work.
10. Right to Reschedule. In order to respect all clients’ schedule, if your cleaning requires much more time than discussed, we reserve the right to schedule the additional cleaning time for a different day.
11. Photos. As proof of work, we will take before and after photos of areas of the home. This is to ensure there is proof work was completed and there are no discrepancies as a result. Unless specifically requested by the customer to not take photos, we reserve the right to use these photos as marketing material as long as there is no identifying information in the photos.
12. Moving of furniture/other large items. By booking a cleaning service with No More Dust Maid Services LLC, I understand that my cleaning team will not move large furniture heavier than 50lbs or kitchen appliances. It is my responsibility to move these items if I want the areas around them cleaned.
13. Damages. We will make every effort not to break or damage items, but accidents do happen. In the case your No More Dust Maid Services LLC Cleaner accidentally breaks or damages something in your home, it must be reported within 48 hours. Pictures must be provided for broken items or damaged areas to either email@example.com or texted to 202-599-7683. You must allow us to send a professional to assess damage and perform repairs in the case we damage something. You must allow us to replace items in the case we break something. Failure to report damages within 48 hours results in customer assuming liability. Failure to allow us to repair or replace damages results in customer assuming liability. No More Dust Maid Services LLC cannot be responsible for damage due to faulty and/or improper installation, lack of maintenance, or general wear and tear of any items.
14. Cleaning Supplies. No More Dust Maid Services LLC cleaner agrees to provide all cleaning detergents and equipment (vacuum cleaner, mop, bucket and broom) required to carry out the service, unless other arrangements have been made with No More Dust Maid Services LLC. Any cleaning equipment provided by the customer, should be safe and in full working order.
15. Booking Reminders. Client agrees to receive both text and email reminders regarding their upcoming booking. They may opt out at anytime by logging into their account to update their notifications OR contacting us to update your notifications.
16. The client must allow the cleaner access to hot water and electricity.
1. Residential clients: we require a credit card to be on file with our credit card processor. We use a virtual terminal – no client information is saved anywhere on No More Dust Maid Services LLC’s computer or server. We place a hold/pre-authorization on the card on file 1 day before service to ensure availability of funds. At the end of each day, we charge clients’ cards from cleaning completed that day and any completed after the end of working hours the prior day.
1. Late Cancellation Fee: Because we need notice to be able to replace a client’s missed cleaning, cleanings must be canceled 1 business day before your booking. If a booking is canceled less than 24 hours before a scheduled service, we reserve the right to charge a 30% late-cancellation fee. Schedule changes and cancellations must be made during our business hours Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm. After hours calls or texts will not be acknowledged or considered tendered until 9am the following business day.
2. Credit card payment declined: If a credit card payment is declined, we will call the client to get corrected information. No extra fees are charged if paid for within 5 days.
3. Bank fees: Any bank fees charged to No More Dust Maid Services LLC will be the responsibility of the client to reimburse the company. Full reimbursement, including original amount and any bank charges, is expected within 5 days. After 5 days, the client is charged a $25 per week (7 days) late fee. After 30 days of non-payment, we will file a complaint with small claims court of Prince Georges County.